Left Field Denim at Blake
Thank you Blake for allowing some photos of your Left Field denim. The details I like most are the bright blue bar tacks, the deep doughnut buttons and the highly placed watch pocket. The full stats are these:
- Made in New York with white line Cone Mills White Oak denim
- Hidden rivets by Universal Rivets + tremendously rich indigo bar tacks on back pockets
- Deep doughnut buttons on the fly
- Selvedge tucked inside on the watch pocket + the pocket is placed unusually high
- Duel-color inseam stitches, gold and blue
- No arcuates
Leave a Reply
Any Portlander will tell you that to live in the Rose City is to live to drink – IPAs, ales, coffee arabicia. But despite the city’s endless assortment of artisan drinks, six loc . . .
Ten minutes from Venice Beach’s carnival-like boardwalk, where fortune-tellers’s shop line the road and tourists dodge teenage skateboarders, is the home studio of designer Loraine E . . .
"You can huff, you can puff, you’ll never blow my house down," rasps Captain Beefheart, backed by his Magic Band in the 1967 song, "Zig Zag Wanderer." That song inspired the name . . .